Small groups are a great way to have a built-in support system for your walk with God, and life in general. Groups are made up of 8 people or less, and each chooses what they want to study. Suggestions include the following book studies:
- Renovations of the Heart by Dallas Willard
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Ted Tripp
- The Invisible Hand by R.C. Sproul
- Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
- Gospel in Life by Tim Keller
If you are interested, please email Sara at email@example.com. Let her know what nights would work best for your schedule and if you would prefer to meet on a weekly basis, twice a month, or monthly. She’ll do her best to match you with a group!